Thermodynamic Hot Water
Why invest in Thermodynamic?
- Free hot water 24/7, 365 days a year
- Reduce energy bills by up to 50%
- Inflation proof your energy bills against future price increases
How Does It Work?
- The environmentally friendly refrigerant liquid is fed into the veins of the solar collector. The liquid absorbs the heat and it vaporises into a gas which increases the pressure.
- The hot gas is then passed through a compressor where the pressure causes it to heat further.
- The heated gas is then passed into the heat exchanger where the heat is transferred into the water cylinder.
- The cooling gas then passes through a valve reverting to a liquid. It then runs back into the panel where the process begins again.
The Benefits of using a thermodynamic hot water system
Provides 100% of hot water requirements
Provides FREE hot water day and night, 365 days a year
Heats water to 55 degrees constantly
Operates in all weathers down to -15 degrees>
Lightweight panels can be fitted vertically on wall
(No need for south facing roof space)
Maintenance Free With Fast Payback Time
Business Thermodynamic Heating Savings | Why invest in Thermodynamics | Free hot water 24/7, 365 days a year | Reduce bills by upto 50% | Call 07961 949294